Congratulations on your engagement!
Thank you for considering Melinda’s Kitchen to make your wedding cake. We can’t wait to create a beautiful cake to compliment your special day!
Here are a few things to consider:
- All our wedding cakes are made-to-order from scracth. We don’t bake in advance or freeze our cakes. We use high quality, real ingredients such as 100% diary butter, Belgian chocolate and fresh eggs. We don’t use any artificial flavourants or “baking” chocolate. This means your cake will be tasty and fresh.
- We mainly use white chocolate ganache to cover our cakes. Buttercream and fondant is used to achieve certain designs or on request.
- We prefer to use fresh flowers on our cakes. It is best if your florist can supply the flowers, so that it matches the rest of the wedding. We will style the flowers on the cake when delivering the cake to your venue. Alternatively, we can supply flowers at an additional charge.
- All our wedding cakes are delivered by us and most are assembled on-site to avoid damage to the cake while driving on gravel roads.
- Prices are determined by size and design.
- Cake Sample Boxes are available via our online shop.
We have created a few standard wedding cake options, which can easily be ordered via our shop. You can view the collection here: Standard Wedding Cakes
Alternatively, please fill out the form below so that we can get started on your custom designed wedding cake quote.